We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for 3 Sports Business Awards.
The awards celebrate business excellence in a wide range of sports including rugby, golf, hockey, darts, football and more. They provide a showcase for organisations and dedicated individuals that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make sports events happen.
We will be defending our title as Best Business Serving Sport thanks to the range of world-class sports events we served throughout 2018, delivering work to the highest standard. We have designed, produced, delivered and managed world-class experiences for the biggest sports events and for renowned global brands. Highlights include :
- Our experiential marketing activation of the Paddy Power Champions League of Darts, British Airways at the Autumn Internationals and Johnie Walker at Formula 1 races.
- Our sports event branding and high impact graphics for the FA Cup, the Glasgow European Championships and the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019.
- Our creative brand design for the IIHF World Junior Championships, Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup, and the Basketball Champions League.
Additionally, we will be competing for 2 separate categories:
- Best Operations Team – thanks to the heroic effort of our team at the Ryder Cup, who produced over 10,000 items of branding and over 1,000 flags at Le Golf National, designed and built a bespoke team room for Team USA and created the Look and Feel of Team Europe’s locker rooms.
- Best Brand Activation Involving Sport – thanks to our unique activation of Johnnie Walker’s sponsorship of Formula 1, as our team created and delivered an immersive experience featuring a custom-built pop-up bar, engaging motorsports fans and increasing their brand awareness and connection to Johnnie Walker.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on the 31st of May and we will be keeping our fingers crossed!